Sir Terry Pratchett is a legend. The Discworld series set the gold standard for comic fantasy. Tim has been a fan since the very first book, and in this rare interview from 1995 he talked to Terry about the eighteenth Discworld book, Maskerade. Tim was delighted with the return of Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg, but the book really takes off when Agnes Nitt decides that she wants to become a diva, and we are treated to the grand guignol Discworld take on the world of opera…
- Nicholas Wapshott – Samuelson Friedman: The Battle Over the Free Market
- Robb Johnson – The People’s Republic of Neverland: The Child Versus The State
- Alwyn Turner – All In It Together: England in the Early 21st Century
- Stan Lee – How Marvel Changed The World!
- Paul Theroux from the archives – Chicago Loop
Subscribe to Podcast