- Nicholas Wapshott – Samuelson Friedman: The Battle Over the Free Market
- Robb Johnson – The People’s Republic of Neverland: The Child Versus The State
- Alwyn Turner – All In It Together: England in the Early 21st Century
- Stan Lee – How Marvel Changed The World!
- Paul Theroux from the archives – Chicago Loop
Subscribe to Podcast
Tag Archives: Lewis
Helen Lewis – Jonathan Cape £13.59 Well-behaved women don’t make history, and we need to be a bit grown up about our approach to feminism. That is the starting point of the new book from Helen Lewis. Lewis is a trenchant and thoughtful journalist, and also an amusing and witty contributor to satirical BBC shows. Happily both these sides of her outlook are on display in this entertaining book. By focussing on eleven of the struggles that have got us this far in the quest for an equal society – Divorce, Education, Abortion, Safety and so on – she discusses the history, the current issues, the state of play and … Continue reading