John Mortimer occupied positions at the very top of not one but two professions. He was a great writer – we need think no further than A Voyage Around My Father, and he was one of the most eminent barristers and QCs of his generation. The happy collision of these two strings to his bow was of course Rumpole of the Bailey, and in 1995 Tim had the pleasure of discussing with him the tenth collection of stories, Rumpole And The Angel Of Death.
- Nicholas Wapshott – Samuelson Friedman: The Battle Over the Free Market
- Robb Johnson – The People’s Republic of Neverland: The Child Versus The State
- Alwyn Turner – All In It Together: England in the Early 21st Century
- Stan Lee – How Marvel Changed The World!
- Paul Theroux from the archives – Chicago Loop
Subscribe to Podcast